Last week on my drive to North Carolina I finished, The Life You Imagine, by Derek Jeter. It was a very good, life lesson book. I would reccomend it to anyone looking for something to read no matter what genre they are looking for. Derek explains his road to greatness and how he got their. My favorite part in the book was when he was explaining his relationship with his dad. This is because I realised I have a very similar relationship with my dad as Derek does his. He's tough, but is supportive and postivie and he really cares for what I want to do and supports anything that I can do.
But now I have started a new book. It is Ender's Game by Orson Scott Caro. I haven't read into it or anything but I have heard of very good things of the book. I did read over the back of the book, and it's about a child named Ender, trying to save the human race from being attacked and killed by aliens. He was recruited for military training and he enters a new home. I am very excited to read this book, and really like the sci-fi genre.
Those books sound really interesting! Maybe I will read into them more and maybe read one of them!
ReplyDelete