Thursday, November 7, 2013

Blog 14

Book Recommendation
I rate this book, 5/5. This book was amazing. Thats it, Derek tells a great story of his life, and teaches you life lessons along the way. You can, and I have learned so much from this book, about my life, what i want to be, and how im going to get there.

I recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read, or anyone who wants to read an inspiration book, teaching you how to reach your goals in life and how Derek got there. Derek explains his life, and how he got to the person he is today in this book.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3SrggZb-JM
This link is a quick timeline of Dereks success in his life, and major leauge carrer.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Joseph I liked the way you set up your blog. I believe that you can make this blog way more interesting and exciting, not to be a scrooge but this is kinda blahh. but a positive is i think that you explained and showed me the true meaning that the author was trying to portray. after reading your blogs I have decided to take into my own actions of checking this book out at the library and reading it. I feel as if you used more pictures in your blog posts then your blog would have been a little more appealing, but overal this was a well thoughtful blog that you used quotes to help explain and this made yours one of my favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete