The passage I picked for my book that hooked me as a reader
is, “On the way home, they stopped at the bridge and inspected the heavy black
book. As Rudy flipped through the pages, he arrived at a letter. He picked it up
and looked at it slowly toward the book thief. ‘It’s got your name on it.’ The
river ran. Leisel took ahold of the paper.”pg. 368
This hooked me because Rudy was now finding about how Leisel
was interested in books and liked to read them because he found this one with her
name in it. I stopped reading after this
to think about it for a little and make predictions and type this before
continuing reading. I think that she will lie to him and deny it but Rudy will
try to figure more about what is going on with her.
I have no idea where the book could go from here. Leisel
could tell him and be honest with him or she could try to lie and ruin everything
but im looking forward to see what happens with them. Hopefully she makes the
right decision and trusts Rudy with what she is doing. If not then I don’t know.
No comments:
Post a Comment