Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Blog 7 Tri 2

So far in the beginning of Keeper, by Mal Peet. The beginning is like a normal book by giving you background information and stuff like that.Bringing you into the plot among other things. But it is good so far, it's hard to tell how the rest of the book will turn out based off of the beginning but I'm starting to get pulled in and I think it's a good sign that I already want to read.

I think i will like this book a lot because it is about soccer and that is something that i can relate to on a very personal basis. I have a lot of experiences with the sport and I hope I can relate to this book. I have read soccer books in the past and have enjoyed them a lot but I hope this one will top the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment