Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Life You Imagine

The book I chose was The Life You Imagine by Derek Jeter. I chose to read this book because he is a very successful person, a great athlete, and a great role model. In the book, he tells you life lessons for achieving your dreams. He tells you why he wanted to be a baseball player, and how he got to the major leauges. Other people that I know have read this book and have liked it a lot and have said that I would like it.

I have not read a biography in the past and I don't even play baseball anymore but he is a great role model and a great baseball player. He talks about his childhood and how his parents play a role in his life throughout the book, and the people he met that made him the baseball player he is today. I am really excited to read this book and to start blogging about it.


http://www.travel-watch.com/lifeyouimagine.htm

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture because he looks young in it. And it has a picture of him when he was little.

    ReplyDelete